Christmas is right around the corner and for authors that usually means an increase in royalties. Books and eReaders make great Christmas gifts and stocking. While there is a natural spike in book sales during this time of year, there are a few easy marketing tactics you can implement to help increase your book sales this Christmas.
Holiday Marketing will walk you through some simple marketing techniques that can help boost your book sales during the holiday season. This short eBook covers marketing on social media, advertising, and even brings it closer to home. Including time saver tips to help you manage book marketing while still enjoying the holiday season.
Here are the topics covered in Holiday Marketing: Increase your Book Sales this Christmas by Heather Hart
- Holiday Writing
- Holiday Promotions
- Social Media at Christmas Time
- Other Holiday Marketing Ideas
Here are a few of the specifics included under these topics:
- 10 holiday blog post ideas
- Adjusting paperback and ebook pricing to increase volume
- Twitter, Facebook, and Pinterest tips for holiday marketing
- Marketing tips for holidays beyond Christmas
- A long list of Holiday hashtags
So what are you waiting for? Get on over to Holiday Marketing: Increase your Book Sales this Christmas by Heather Hart at Amazon and invest 99 cents in great advice for your holiday marketing!